Tuesday 18 March 2014

rain fall




After working so hard continuously for the past two weeks it's like my body and my mind can't take it anymore. Spending some hours procrastinating today after the high stress levels last week. Got chanel bags under my eyes, and somehow right now as I'm trying to relax my entire upper back and my arms hurt, it's not exactly unbearable but this dull winding ache that travels throughout my arms my shoulders and my neck. Stretched like crazy and massaged myself a lot already but it's not working. 

Must have come from the two weeks of non stop hunching over my computer as well as lugging my Mac book about. 

Wacom please come soon. 
I SWEAR I WILL MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO AT LEAST BUY MYSELF A WACOM AND A PAPER CUTTER. 

And one day, someday, I will earn that money to buy myself an I Mac and a Mac book air so I won't have to carry my heavy laptop and destroy my back.

I feel like not doing anything, But I have so much left to do. 

Lez go! 

2 comments:

  1. -____________- #firstworldproblems #mymacbookproistooheavy #halp

    ReplyDelete