Sunday 9 March 2014

End

Weird Totoro I destroyed my eraser for :D
Gotta get up in two hours. 

This week is kind of like a hell week! 
So we've reached the end of recess week. 

Contrary to previous one week holidays, I wouldn't complain that this one was short. I think it was a good and rather needed somewhat break of sorts.Slept topsy turvy hours but I wasn't sleep deprived. 

My days started as late as 5pm and ended as early as 6am. I didn't watch tv, I didn't really go out. Apart from sleeping and eating, I mostly did work. Holidays are so unhealthy because I mostly eat one meal a day (LOL). 

 I wouldn't complain that it was a short holiday because it kinda felt rather long haha. Spent my entire week in this tiny little corner in the dining area facing my laptop doing work for VOMG, designing logos for my dad and school homework. It was a little depressing because I didn't really get much time to myself this week. But I think I'm proud of myself because given my extremely short attention span, I somehow was able to focus and spend almost every single waking hour doing work.


 However, it's kinda a little depressing because there's still so much left to do despite all my focus and so many hours spent on work and also because I didn't get enough share of my sunshine and sunsets haha. 

Sigh. C'mon c'mon kylie you can do this. Be positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment