Thursday 27 March 2014

I got my head stuck in the clouds.


Annual Pink outfit for pink day (Byron's birthday was officially made pink day since we were 14.) 

Just planned out my week as well as looked at all the deadlines I have coming up next month. Freaking out a tad bit again after this great week. So much to do so little time. 

Share this love hate relationship with type but I can't deny I'm learning a lot from it. I think my ideas are always so weak and like terrible and I always need Angeline to push me in a direction before I actually can make things work. This is so bad because how am I going to survive alone in the working world. God help me. 

Extremely excited for vc as mentioned earlier but also a hell freaking lot to do for it ( lots of materials Ive got to buy ) - bye bye money. $$$ 

Korean is difficult haha and it takes me quite a lot of time to do the homework. Not that I dislike it, I love it but it's scary because it might kill my GPA ( which I'm not that concerned about yet still concerned because I want to go for exchange ). ALOT OF KOREAN HOMEWORK TO COME BROTHERS AND SISTERS. BRACE YOURSELVES. 

I love illustration and I really love Hans BB  (hehehe) buttt i haven't done a lot of his "sketchbook work" I think he's going to kill me at the end of the term because again I'm probably like so weeeeakkkk. It's like you really want to practice ? But you really haven't got much time ? Oh well best effort .. Time to do mrt drawing. 

Voice is abit scary because this performance is our exam piece and choir practice with my quartet has been very intense which I'm happy about but also afraid because what if I screw up my scales or something on the choir exam day and also jj (our bass) who's kinda new to music is making rather slow progress ( I pray for him God !!!). NO CHILLI no fried food. How can I live without chilli hahaha

Sorry about my rambles about all my modules this semester. Sorting my thoughts out to brace myself for the oncoming tsunami. Highly stressful but I do love all my mods this semester. 

Now all I need is very very good time management and a lot of focus. No procrastination no distraction.

 Try my best. FIGHTING~ go 카이리 go !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment