Tuesday 3 December 2013

A is for annoying.



P is for potato. 


Spent my day catching up with this potato before he flies off to jappo land on the 5th.

Had a nice chat over ROSTIIII - our looove - and then we caught frozen which was a fantabulous movie (: 

Bumped into Joanne and zj whilst going in for the same movie .. (Which really made my amazing day even more amazing). And had dinner with Joanne. 

'Twas a good way to spend the first day of liberation ... Pretty chil. 

BIG Plans for tomorrow. Woop woop. 
And as Sze wee calls it .. The rest of my week will be super packed with what he calls my "birthday festival" because I'm booked by everybardy ( which makes Me feel super blessed ). Then I would be off to Hong Kong (: 

Have a safe and magical trip over at japan weeee <3 







No comments:

Post a Comment