Friday 6 December 2013

I don't even... THANK YOU







Woke up to these things and these people. 

My best friends are the best. They always seem to be able to catch me at the most unglam moment. 

First and foremost last year : they surprised me while I was ugly and in my pyjamas also haha which I'm shall not complain because they are the sweetest people on earth. 

So what happened this morning was these two lovely human beings along with the help of my dearest brother came over while I was still asleep and while I was sleeping like a pig , hung the pretty banner and shoved balloons into my room without me noticing (deep sleeper here ). 

Even when I woke up to turn off my alarm clock and when my brother woke me up I  didn't see all the decorations and I refused to wake up and in the end I got taupok-ed on my bed by some beautiful people - and I was like OH MY NO SO UNGLAM. 

We then proceeded to hangout outside and I killed their plan to bake me a rainbow cake by refusing to go home. (haha I'm sorry guys) 

So what happened was I went home and I showered and happily wrapped my hair up in the towel like and ice cream and shit.. And next thing I knew was they all burst out in front of my room in my mega unglam state with a birthday cake and I was like " OH MY GOD WHAT THE F***" and I closed my room door. 

As if that wasn't enough we finished the cake and they kidnapped me with the foxy beanie and took me downstairs to this lovely set up of candles done by derp and kel. 










I don't even know how to begin to thank you guys haha. I'm just so touched I want to say thank you over and over again. I'm very thankful to have been blessed with very beautiful friends like you. 

Thank you Pam yy mong derp kel and Calvin and byronny too who couldn't make it. 

Love you guys long time. 

















2 comments: