Sunday 1 December 2013

Yum yum in my tum tum


Let me celebrate my almost liberation with a picture of my favorite Sichuan la mian. 

Makes my mouth water even though I just had it this afternoon. Doesn't it make your mouth water hahaha. 

I don't usually eat minced meat but this is the one and only exception on the planet because it IS AMAZEBALLS. And what's there not to love about the hand made noodles. Plus this one I Favour is spicy. 

So apart from my favourite noodles they sell other la mian and other stuff at amazingly cheap prices like dumplings and XIAO LONG BAO at like 8 pieces for 5 dollars (no kidding) and it's good.

This is from the china stall at Alexandra village food centre -sorry I don't know the name but do look for it ( Alexandra food centre is walking distance from Queensway shopping centre as well as ikea.) 

Anyway the very same hawker centre also has amazing braised chicken rice/noodles - also my favourite. They also have good braised duck rice, wanton noodles, pu tien mi fen, prawn noodles, very very traditional herby Ba kut teh, OYSTER EGG and many mannnny more. 

Well just thought I'd share because why not.. It's all so yumz .. And it's also making me hungry right now.. What are you waiting for.. Head on over raight naoooo.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment