Thursday 5 December 2013

Thankful






So happy with this bleached tank made by vivi I already showed it off to three people HEHEHEHE like a proud mama. 











Headed out early to meet dear Vivien and chill in her hall with Clara. They were supposed to compile their photos into PDFs but ended up lazy and potatoing around with me. I believe you can tell from what an awesome time we had together (: the friends with whom you can hang about and do nothing together are precious. What more can I say haha.. 





Met Yu Han after that for an awesome dinner at PastaBrava. If you love pasta , it's a must try! The steak there is really good as well. Plus points for the paper laid on the table and the basket of chalk on the table meant for you to draw. 

The ambience is great and they even frame up customers drawings and hang it up ! Which is pretty cool. 

Kinda lame but another tiny dream unlocked : to eat in a restaurant that allowed you to draw on their tables - haha always wanted to so that since I was a kid and there used to be this restaurant at raffles city that had such a concept but my parents wouldn't take me there haha .. 

Ended the day with a rather amazing cake personally made by Yu Han's friend who actually works at Antoinette. 

Thank you so much for today you both (: 
It isn't even my birthday yet and I'm feeling incredibly happy and blessed. I truly thank God for friends like you two. Ever supportive and patient and caring. 






(Photos by vivi and I) 




No comments:

Post a Comment