Wednesday 4 December 2013

Dearest Athalie






Happy birthday dearest Athalie. 

You may not know this, but thank you for teaching me love, love for animals and love for people. 

Thank you for sharing your love with me, opening me up from being an awkward child and a selfish child to someone that learnt more about sharing and more about giving and making friends.  

Thank you for taking me to the house of The Lord. I will never forget those many nights we had our sleepovers and the many other tiny adventures we had at the fish farms, around the holland neighborhood and even at the skating rink. 

Even though things have changed physically today and you aren't here in Singapore most of the time anymore, I know that in the heart, things remain the same and the love we have for one another is still there. 

As we reach the next stage of our lives, at the age of twenty, I'm happy to have someone like you in my life. It's not just about turning twenty, but it is about celebrating our 9 years of friendship and I thank God for a blessing like you. 

May you be happy, healthy and beautiful always and may our friendship grow nothing but stronger as we reach the many different stages of our lives.

Love you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment