Thursday 17 April 2014

안영하새요~


Korean presentation today. Think I mega screwed it ? But I just pray I pass and I'm gonna SU it. 

In the dark playground once again. Lots to do but kinda don't want to do it but I have to do it so I'm lingering in the inbetween and being unproductive. 

Feeling sick physically and fighting hard to keep on keeping on. So hard sometimes when you see people who are so good and you just feel like you suck. But that being said, I think it's important to keep in mind that those people who are So good also worked really hard to get where they are. They have fought their own battles, they've been where I am and they fight new ones. I am strong and I have to be strong. 


Another welfare pack from SPAM.Thanks a bajillion for taking the effort to put this together and write a letter and deliver it even though you're also super busy and working hard to prep for finals.


So glad I don't have to go to work tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment