Tuesday 15 April 2014


Had our last lesson with Hans yesterday. But definitely not the last I'll see of him - HEHEHEHE I like him alotttttt. 


It's the last lesson for magic of voice ! Here's our group with miss Leona. 

Got asked along with Nadia and Merissa and others to join some performance with Leona - quite an honour.


Choir exam and performance tomorrow ! Not that I don't like singing. BUT LIBERATION MEANS I CAN EAT ANYTHING I LIKEEEE. 

Thank you friends for the welfare gifts haha. 

Thank you tangy for sweetly popping by just to drop pigs at my doorstep. 

Thank you robin for the welfare pack just because I seemed kinda down yesterday. I've finally made another friend rather than just another acquaintance in school- and also I know it's not because of any other motives because he's happily attached so I'm actually really happy haha. Today was a good day I say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment