Friday 25 April 2014

저 는 朋友 is an occifer (;



The gentleman hehe. Thank you for treating me like a princess. It was an honour to be your date for social night (even though you said it was your honour because I saved your butt from extra duty).

I have never been prouder of you and seen you so smartly dressed :D


 Hotel Wing ~ platoon 2 (???) 
Chace and tricia 

My when's the food coming face (lol) 
Tricia ! A newly made friend. 
Hahah guess who I bumped into at social night .


Social night should be renamed socially awkward night. Because it really is beyond awkward hahaha. But I enjoyed Marcus' company and I guess this is an opportunity to increase my Eq skills. Made some friends with random girls. 

Got presented with a magic rose the appeared out if "thin air" when the lights turned off and on again. Food wasn't too bad. 

The safti camp is actually very very nice but sadly also not nice because that's where all of them book in to as well as get screwed over by their instructors all the time. 

All in all I had a good time and it's probably something that will be kept in my memory (if possible) forever. 

Also I went for Social night without sleep HAHAHAHA because I had submission on that day as well. 



My end product didn't turn out the way I wanted it. But then I tried my best .. So .. Sigh. 

Candice is really the sweetest and best prof ever. Love her (: 

Alright gon crash .. 8 hours of sleep in like 72 hours is crazy. Had a slight headache today before work and I'm still coughing like shit. Like once there's a trigger I can't stop. Dammit 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks manda <33333 meet up soon with vivi tan also after exams !!!!

      Delete