Saturday 18 January 2014

Adventure time part idk what

















 
Shot by Jon. Curated /slightly edited by me. Sorry the editing isn't uniform. 

Well ok so the real me isn't anything peaceful or demure as the above photoshoot suggests haha so here are the behind the scenes photo of me goofing off: 





Weeeell yez: I broke my promise :X but no, I'm not sorry. Blogging takes up way more time than any of you think it does, it's not just about dumping random pictures but you take time to choose, to arrange and even edit the photos. So thank you for your kind understanding and patience and thank you for even venturing here to my blog (: 

So school has officially begun - NUUUUUUUUU. Time really flies and I'm at the second half of year two already. Last semester wasn't that much of an enjoyable one, so of course this sem has to make up for it. This is also somewhat the first sem I'm supposedly "free" from introduction to art history. Finally no history after 7 and a half consecutive years. (It's not that I hate it, just maybe a break ? Then it's survey of modern art for the next semester!) 

Whilst my timetable isn't completely solid yet - thanks to the inefficient school admin who refuses to give me my CORE module, I have got modules like choir, magic of voice and Korean. So singing for my grades! hurrah this semester looks promising :D ain't gonna be that easy but I think what matters is that I love whatever the topic is. Same applies to Korean, definitely not going to be easy, but I will work hard !! 

Last but not least would be illustration classes with the legendary Hans Bacher ! ( go google him if you have never heard of him ). First lesson with him last week and I was completely in awe, he is amazing - both as a person and as a creative. Totally Inspiring- I was literally hyperventilating. I would post the photos I took of his work here but it wouldn't do him any justice so - neh. 

Everyone has split classes for the sem unlike last year which makes me a little sad ): uni is a lonely lonely place. 

Well so most probably (sadly) no more adventure till this semester actually ends.

Haven't been to art stage yet and I think it ends today ): I also haven't been to singapore biennale which has been going on for so long. Probably find time to head there myself some time - so many artsy friends but I also don't know where they all disappeared to. 

So I end here with a selfie of my nyeh face I took on the first day of school. Think I look fat here but screw that shit. It's the accurate face for the first day of school: 

















No comments:

Post a Comment