Thursday 30 January 2014

Hall life



Me seen here : as demure as usual ;) 

THIS IS SUCH A VIVIEN GAME. TSKTSK
I tried my best to be model-esque ok. 

Joined Viviens life group yesterday as they held it in her Hall. It has been the first time in a long time since I joined any church group of any sort apart from going to church, and I guess maybe it was Gods way of reminding me about himself, because I've been slightly lost and preoccupied lately. I've had a very bad experience as a child when it comes to making friends in church partly thanks to my horrible awkwardness as well as the problem of immaturity and age of the people around me once upon a time. But this time felt better and I didn't feel uncomfortable (a little shy at first but I warmed up quickly) I think it might have been because it wasn't such a big group so I wasn't overwhelmed. But everyone was really nice too (: and I've been reminded of you God, and your plans for me. 

I had the honour of accompanying viv for her last night in hall. Which was nothing short of amazing. Thank you for everything viv (: 






Of course there has to be the mandatory glamour shot. 

Do I look handsome? 


Not exactly a girl who digs flowers that much but I have to say this is my most favourite flower on the planet. Just gimme a bunch of these seriously.. Haha I absolutely love the crispy, rustling sound it creates when I touch it. I'm sorry in pretty weird, haha I guess people go mostly by visuals. I go by sound and squishniess/texture and like softness  (like how I love squishy stickers and the feel of fleece and how my favourite types of paper are either extremely smooth or extremely thin and crispy sounding :X ). - not to say that I don't go by visuals, I'm a Viscom major after all.




NYEH. Told you i'd get you back. Sneeeaky meee.

Happy Chinese new year everyone (: 
And to v the sleeping beauty. (: 


Photos by v and I. 






1 comment: