Sunday 26 January 2014

Looking after me


It's kind of great actually , singing promotes such a great healthy lifestyle. 

Because I'm taking two singing modules this semester ( meaning two of my modules grades actually depend on my voice ) , for once I'm actually much more careful with my voice. Ye would be so proud of me. I miss you Derek ): please come back from Bangkok haha. )))):

Suddenly anything fried has lost almost all appeal. Apart from the occasional French fries. No Junk food too. And I'm planning runs to build up on my stamina. 

Still working on the spicy food part though, because I can't. Like I literally can't live without spicy food and chocolate, and of course I won't take milk out of my diet. (HAHA. How do singers live man). 

Planning study dates with yy (so I am forced to sit with someone to study instead of wasting my day to wait for the night) too so maybe I can sleep early.

Here's to a happy healthy semester ahead. Oh yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment