Thursday 2 January 2014

Hong Kong 2013

Finally getting round to uploading and editing the photos from last years hong kong trip in December. 

I don't love Hong Kong that much but I just like the idea of being overseas. I just like being overseas haha. 

Started off with Macau: where we stayed at Venetian hotel. The hotel is like the epitome of luxury and grandeur. Gold and gilded everywhere. Frescoes cover the ceilings and pillars. 



Chandeliers and oculus-es.




The hotel room, is so big ..like three times the size of my room probably and the toilet is so big it's kind of creepy. 

Venetian hotel - could be described as pattern heaven haha. So rich in patterns and colours everywhere, there are no rest for the eyes. 







 
Me being fat and enjoying my egg tart. Looking back at my food pictures make me drool. Meh. 











Walking around Macau. 



Gondola guy destroyed our photo because he thought we were a couple. 




Hong kongs Christmas deco is so nice really. 


















Shi Yong at the back being annoying trying to photobomb. 




Overall id say I had a blast because I think it's nice to be able to go overseas and escape for a little while so I won't complain (: 

The cool temperature ,good food and great hotel at Hong Kong were total plus points. 





































No comments:

Post a Comment