Sunday 5 January 2014

Young wild and free










Finally some long awaited adventure time. 

I'm that crazy girl who rather go to weird places and explore the jungles rather than go shopping. ( but ok I still love shopping actually ) 
 
I've got more photos on the pen but I guess I'll upload them together with the photos once Jon is done with them. I think it was a pretty great shoot and the turn out had a lot more good shots then we thought we would get (: 

Really excited for Jon to finish editing those! 


Shot by Jon , edited by Vivien 

Eh so Jon and I decided to do something a little crazy and go into his algae-slug-koi filled pond in his house. ( IF I KNEW THERE WERE SLUGS IN THERE I PROBABLY WOULDNT HAVE AGREED TO THIS) but oh well, it was a pretty yolo moment and we just went into the pond. I'm actually lying on stools the keep me floating haha .. I look pretty relaxed here ? I think but the whole experience was actually , pretty interesting haha. 

As I lay "floating" there I had a great view of the beautiful blue sky. At the same time the water was a little gross ? And really really cold. I was shivering about 85% of the whole time this shoot happened and I was in there for at least two hours or something. Also it was rather hard to keep myself floating and my body and arms were pretty tense the whole time. Jon also had to work pretty hard with the angles because it was a very narrow and slippery pond ( and who would wanna get their DSLR wet right ). 

Wellll, waiting for the photos then. Seeya folks.




No comments:

Post a Comment