Thursday 23 January 2014

Exchange.





After a hell load of frustration and tears, I finally took the chance and made the decision to go for exchange in sem 1. I honestly really wanted to go in semester 2 because then I wouldn't miss my 21st and everyone else's 21st, my parents birthdays, Christmas and new year. 

But my travel buddy inisists on going in semester one and will not go in semester two. I would go in semester two alone but my parents don't want me to go overseas alone. After being painfully stuck in the middle, I just made the decision to apply and go in semester one. 

Thanks vivi for being there when I needed to talk to someone. Although we couldn't talk on the phone because my phone was dying, texting you and knowing you were ever ready on the other end to listen to me was comforting. 

So, I've already applied, and I leave everything in God's hands. 

So here I am really wanting to be less of a burden to my parents, working hard to earn some money.

I'm probably gonna make some of my sky photos into postcards and draw stickers perhaps ? They won't be very expensive and I won't earn a lot from it I guess, but every cent counts towards Ky's exchange fund (: 

This is a proposal I worked out with Vivi so do support the vivi exchange fund too should she decide to do something like this or should we do a collaboration. (: 

Thank you in advance (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment