Tuesday 28 January 2014

Laife



Burned by the light. Haha I look like a squirrel.

Meeting with SY and D yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, even though our styles are probably at different ends of the spectrum. If anything, they really think very hard about design and are extremely intelligent and informed individuals. Happy to be working with them for the group work, because I think they take me to the next level. 

Sick today, but after Panadol and a nap, feeling so much better. 

 I had some time after school to grab dinner with Lawry, and I told him I actually felt pretty darn lonely in school, and he told me he felt lonely too. We both agree that it's just our classmates haha, none of them really being very onz about everything, we don't go out, don't hang out, don't do anything together unlike other groups in school - they all have their own cliques, we have ours but it's a pretty dead clique, sadly.

 He also missed art stage T.T 

We both agreed to just jio each other for anything in the end! 

So I guess I'm not alone in feeling lonely after all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment