Thursday 6 June 2013

Adventure time



So here's my first post for my very new blog! I decided to start a blog to talk about my adventures or misadventures around Singapore. Here , I'm pretty sure you'll see a hell lot of photos of the sky (since I can't spam too much on Instagram) as well as alot of photos that probably come from my Instagram anyway. 

Today I went on a shoot with Jon.. So here's the shameless selfie I took when jon was setting up his camera to begin off the picture spree : 
Decided to go with the more hipster look today HAHA. 


So anyway maybe today wasn't that productive a shoot, In terms of me modeling for him, but it was pretty great to drive around what you could call the urban free areas of Singapore and take my mind off things. Drove around lim chu kang and the crazy load of farms and cemetries and just explored the area. It was refreshing being around so much green and open sky, so I took a great many photos of the sky today because it was GREAT like throughout the whole day : 

 





Yes I kid you not.. This was all from today.. I actually have more but neh.. Haha 

Found this eating place called poison ivy bistro.. It was pretty neat. Unfortunately we couldn't spare the time to check it out.. But here are some cute photos of the place ! 





So this was my favourite place of today which was the jetty. It was truly refreshing, I felt like I wasn't in Singapore anymore .. Although all the fisher men people there looked at us like we were crazy HAHAHAHA (because i was dressed like a hippie and we had like 4 cameras in total excluding our phones).. Oh well not new to being judged.. It was worth it anyway because it was lovely there .. I'll stop talking so much and let you have a look for yourself ya (: 









People actually come here to buy fresh fish! ( There was this uncle here selling to workers and random aunties who came just to buy fish and crabs.. bargaining and talking about how market fish arent fresh.. haha i didn't know this kind of trade existed here) Haha there's a crazy amount of fish and bread from and for the kelongs I presume..all in all it was a wonderful chill spot tho. Unsingapore-ish. 

So I guess I'll end my adventure talk here ! Looking forward to more. 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment