Friday 7 June 2013

Lights,camera,action.

Woke up bright and early this morning to help wittle brother act in his short film (: I'm a proud sister.. Okay he still has a lot to learn but I feel proud anyway. I think it was good that jonana and I were there to help. That being said, I really wanna thank jonana for agreeing to help. 


Really grateful ! Thanks for acting even though it wasn't really your thing. 


I was very excited and amused that they had this.. So I has to take a photo with it .. Hehe they are actually really blessed to have like lights camera and boom mike and even the pole.. Haha considered luxury items to EMWC (do check the east meets west connections out on YouTube (: )  as well as us adm freshies. I thought of Jeth almost the whole shoot haha.




I do not lie when I say more blue skies ! (:

Ended the wonderful day by having dinner with Ben. It was really great to sit down and have a nice long chat and catch up. This meet up has been long overdue huh .. Boy do I miss our good old days.. 












No comments:

Post a Comment