Tuesday 11 June 2013

Filming day 2

Well so today was day 2 of filming ! Can't say how much I love acting and singing ..  

Anyway heartfelt thanks once again jo and Jonana for agreeing to come down and help in my brother's short because you don't benefit in any way. 

I also want to thank you wee for helping take up my shift for today so I can help bro bro out. See how smiley he is here. 


Well before I continue: here are more skies I promised ! :D







Today's and yesterday's skies were incredibly blue.


Some green is good for your eyes (Y).

Ended the day with dinner and then chill out with Lucas and Pam. (Didnt take a photo ): boohoo) Played with his new recording mike.. Really makes me want to do more covers .. Hopefully soon but I just gotta find a guitarist because my guitar isn't really up to standard !! So.. Here's looking forward to more covers from me (: ill try (: 








No comments:

Post a Comment