Saturday 29 June 2013

USS weekend


My happy face for today's happy day 


Hum de dum.. Jo and I decided to head down to USS today to watch the parade as well as the fireworks.

Although the fireworks didnt last that long .. I think it's really the company that matters. Jo seems to be my USS buddy because it seems like all of the times I've ever gone to USS, I go with Jo. 

Well spent evening taking random rides as well (: (no one misses the transformers- its da bomb) 


Love you Jo baby <3 

You're so sweet and generous all the time. Honestly, cheer brought us so close and I'm glad it did ! Because it would be a pity to not have such a friend like you. Also. Haha I totally love how we are just weird and when we're together we get even weirder and we accept each other HAHA. 


Thank you so much for the unicorn aka uniponz ring because I CRAZY love it (: 




No comments:

Post a Comment