Saturday 22 June 2013

Woke up bright and early this morning ! For TNPNF audition round 2 (: 

Well I didn't get past round two but it's doesn't matter because I prayed to God about it and I knew that if it was in his will, I would have gotten in! But it's alright (: there's always next year (and I know what to expect now (:) 



Some of the photos from my latest shoot with Jon. (: (not sure about the resolution here but I think it's probably pretty low -sorry) 

Anyway, visited gran's for the first time today after her funeral - her rooms empty now.. Feels kind of strange. I wonder how my aunt is able to just live there alone.

Pored though the photo albums and found and album completely with all the photos of me.. Hehe and alot of photos of grans birthday where I always seem to be beside her or Infront of her and the cake (:


Haha there's bro bro beside me. 

Apart from that: 

Met up with MISH today and It's safe to say I'm the happiest girl alive.. After not being able to see her in the flesh for the past 10 months? crazy missed her haha 

Didn't want to let her go but oh well.. She'll be back again hopefully in a week or two ! 

Adi, Mish,I 



Hehe hollister limited edition body mist all the way from Ireland <3 so much love. 

Aaand in other news :

Feeling accomplished because I hand sewed myself a pretty bolster cover (: (my life would be 1000000000% easier if I had a sewing machine) 


Well here it is ! (: teehee

Also I finally finished my very first monsters inc inspired ACEO card. (And I'm very happy with it ^^) been wanting to try an ACEO card after seeing all my favourite artists on Instagram doing so. 



Wondring if one day (perhaps in the near future) if I should start selling aceos and if anyone even wants them HAHA. (You're always never confident to charge anyone for your work because you feel unworthy-  woes of a beginner artist). 

Shall put an end to blogging now.. Untill the next post ! (; 

Whoo hooooo






No comments:

Post a Comment