Sunday 23 June 2013

Pre camp


Haze situation isn't really improving that much .


Well it's the day before seniors camp ! Whoohoo .. I love camps.. Yeah I know I should be sleeping ( but I'm always "supposed to be sleeping" anyway-can't help being such a night owl) 

Looking forward to camp and having fun. But honestly because she's also an AGL, I honestly hope she won't make things awkward turtle ( she's been VERY awkward turtle lately ) - annoys me .. Like eh no EQ ah ? 

So well here's praying things won't be awkward; and also for the grace to tolerate whatever nonsense. Either that or she completely like gets lost or something LOL ( maybe I sound mean here :/ but no hard feelings intended ) just rather not let anyone ruin my camp experience. 

Other than that ! It's gonna be great hanging out with my partners in crime - Annette and Augustus, jean too and of course NADZ hehe .. Jonana is gonna be there too (: 

So hopefully I'll be alive enough to blog tomorrow ! 



AU REVOIR 

No comments:

Post a Comment