Friday 21 June 2013


Aite. So haze isn't getting better (unfortunately) so no blue skies like I promised ):

And nope this isn't a post about night owls :X oops haha .. Yeah soooo, nothing much went on today except that I was just hanging about at J.E.M eating my wonderful tori-Q (I deserve a VIP card please) when this quite old uncle sat across me and starting talking to me about travel and history ! Haha rather interesting talking to someone of a different generation. 

He made me realize one thing though: 

If I don't manage to convince my parents to allow me to go overseas for exchange. I think it's going to be a lifelong regret. So I honestly hope they will come to allow me to to go for exchange in the near future. ( they won't even let me stay in hall for JUST A SEM ) 

Anyway here's a little work in progress for my very first ACEO card haha : monster's inc fan art inspired after I watched monsters university yesterday (: 


Is it blur ? (Sorry :/) haha but anyway. Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow ! Keep a look out for whatever progress I've made here if I haven't finished though (; 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment