Friday 14 June 2013

Derp

Today was pretty hazy .. ): hate the haze. 

To get on with things .. Today was pretty much a lazy day before dinner time .. Spent my happy time being a potato.. After which I headed down to holland v in order to help pam surprise derp-rek for his birthday. 

K (aka. derp.2) and I pretended to be  "dating". We had a close shave and almost bumped into derp a number of times .. I must say it was pretty thrilling though.. Don't judge me but I feel like some kind of super spy HAHA. 

So things were .. Hmm I guess you could say successful. All in all I had a good day.
Enjoyed dinner, dessert, frisbee and our "potato" jam sesh haha..  I apologize in advance for grainy photos. 

And happy birthday to you derp ! 


Laugh myself silly at this face of yours(; 



Bumped into yy on the way and we had to take a selfie. 

Ending it off with my selfie with pammy the hammy. 
 

<3 yes it's grainy I'm sorry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment