Thursday 20 June 2013

Monsterzzz university


Started my day off with a happy morning shift where everyone I knew was working and we had crazy fun working together (: went for lunch and ice cream with the crazy bunch! 



 watched monsters university with Jo and Zj. It was a good movie !!! Hehe I liked it.. The animation is really awesome possum. Maybe people might say they prefer the original monsters inc because Boo is really cute? But I think that there's no need for comparison and that we should just enjoy the movie ! Hehe 


Here's Jo baby posing like minion. Too cute not to post up (;

My pretty red toenails (: 

A good day on the whole! 

Although I would appreciate a little more understanding from my parents for being a night owl.. Because I swear I do try really hard to sleep early sometimes but my mind is buzzing with ideas and activities and thoughts and inspiration. It's when I concentrate the best as well ! You'll never ever see me this focused in the day haha. 

Oh well.. That's probably why I usually blog at the same kind of timing (; 

My next post tomorrow will probably be about night owls haha. 


2 comments: